Pumpkin Spice Baked Apples
- 6 large apples (any variety);
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped;
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon;
- ¼ tsp. Pumpkin Spice
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 375 F.
- Cut off the top of 4 of the apples and set aside. Do not throw the tops away!
- Remove the inside of each apple with a spoon very carefully, making sure not to break the peel.
- Remove the skin from the remaining 2 apples and slice very thinly.
- In a bowl, combine the sliced apples with the walnuts, cinnamon, vanilla, and honey, if using.
- Scoop the apple mixture into each hollow apple, and cover with the top of each apple.
- Place the stuffed apples in a small roasting pan and add water to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Cover the pan with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for an additional 15 to 20 minutes.
See more Pumpkin options.