Vegan Sweet Potato Muffins
- 1 cup sweet potato puree
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- ⅔ cup Stevia
- ⅓ cup water
- ¼ c coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cups of oat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ⅛ tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 cup fresh or dried cranberries, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F and lightly oil a muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, mix together sweet potato puree, coconut milk, stevia, water, oil, maple syrup, and lemon juice.
- In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and spices.
- Combine wet and dry mixtures until just moistened.
- Spoon batter evenly into muffin pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Let muffins rest a moment in the pan, then cool slightly before serving.
Note: you want to bake the sweet potatoes ahead of time. I normally cook mine the day prior.