These delicious salmon cakes are Detox approved. One of the things I like best is that it is a great recipe for using up leftover salmon. I like serving it with some lemon wedges.
Makes: 9 (5 ounce Patties)
- 2 egg, Egg Whites
- 1 clove, Garlic, raw
- 0.50 grams, Onion
- 8 tbsp, Coconut Flour
- 1 tbsp(s), Lemon juice, raw
- 2 tbsp chopped, Chives, raw
- 1 dash, Salt
- 1 dash, Spices, pepper, black
- 32 oz, Salmon
- lemon wedges, to serve
- Add the cooked salmon to a large mixing bowl. Use a fork to break the salmon apart.
- Add the onion, celery, chives, salt, black pepper, and lemon juice and mix.
- Add the coconut flour, continue mixing until the coconut flour is well incorporated.
- Add the eggs and mix until everything is well combined .
- Use your hands to form the mixture into 6 equal patties.
- Heat the coconut oil in a skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the salmon cakes to the skillet 3 a a time. Cook for 3 minutes per side, being careful not to burn.
- Serve with lemon wedges. Serve with Asparagus or side salad.
Calories 275 , Fat 13 g , Sodium 120 mg, Carbs 4 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugars 1 g, Protein 32 g