Nutty Pumpkin Muffins
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup truvia
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin puree
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2¼ cup oat flour
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a muffin pan with liners.
- Whisk together, eggs, and Truvia.
- Add the pumpkin puree and almond milk and whisk until smooth.
- Add the baking powder, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice and whisk until incorporated.
- Stir in the oat flour with a wooden spoon until well incorporated.
- Fold in the walnuts.
- Distribute evenly in muffin pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes before eating.
Freeze muffins in an airtight container or bag for up to six months. Microwave for 20-30 seconds when you are ready to eat, or let it defrost by itself for a couple of hours.