Healthy Egg Muffin Cups
Makes: 12 muffins
- 1 cup red pepper
- 1 cup green pepper
- ½ cup yellow onion
- 2 cups baby spinach – roughly chopped
- 1 cup of red potatoes
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon of Salt (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon of pepper (or to taste)
- 3 Cups of liquid Egg Whites
- Hot sauce optional for drizzling on top!
- Pre heat oven at 375 degree F.
- Grease a standard non stick 12-slot muffin pan with cooking spray
- Pour the eggs and veggies evenly into each muffin pan.
- Bake for 25mins, or until the tops are firm and eggs are cooked.
- Cool slightly and serve
- Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for about 4 days or they can be frozen.
You can change the veggies for any veggies of your choice. I like adding cilantro and jalapeños sometimes to change it up.